Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lake Erie Nature & Science Center

Today we drove to Bay Village and went to the Nature and Science center. They had turtles, fish, birds, rabbits, bees, and all kinds of other animals to see. Lennon loved running between the exhibits looking at everything but the bees were his favorite. They had them in a glass case so you could watch them swarm around. He also liked the rabbits and laughed watching them eat their lettuce. 


After the Nature center we had a picnic at the park, or attempted to have a picnic I should say. Lennon does not stay in one place. By the time I had our blanket and food set out he had already discovered a group of singing daycare kids and was on his way to hang out with them. It was all I could do to get him to sit and eat his lunch without wandering off. I need to get him a leash... We're so happy to finally be having some nice weather and be able to do things outside again!






No comments:

Post a Comment