Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Headed home!!

I have a bunch of pictures of Forest Park in St. Louis that I wanted to post but that will have to wait, the pictures are on my computer and we're on the road! We're finally making our way home! It's currently just after 4am and we have been on the road for eight and a half hours. I never thought I would find myself driving through the night (sleeping while Kyle drives) but Lennon has been asleep for over 6 hours and it's really just so much easier for us and him. Plus, there's no better time to be driving through Kansas and eastern Colorado than in the middle of the night, there's absolutely nothing to see besides fields and truck stops. We're driving to Golden Gate Canyon State Park in Colorado. We're planning to camp there for a couple nights and then maybe head to Steamboat Springs for a couple nights before we make it back to Utah. It's my birthday weekend so we're just doing whatever we want! :) 

1 comment: