Today my grandparents watched Lennon so Kyle and I could take the snow shoes out. We went up American Fork Canyon and started on the Pine Hollow trail. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was up there, everything was coated in fresh deep snow and it just looked awesome. We hiked up about two miles, just past the mud springs turn off. We had hoped to go up all the way to mud springs but the trail sort of just ended after the turn off. The snow was seriously so deep, we tried to forge our own trail and keep going but Kyle sunk down to about his hips so we decided to turn around. Coming down the mountain was the best part, as it usually is. We went quick and even jogged in the snow shoes part of the way. I took way too many pictures but I couldn't help it, it was awesome today!






No comments:
Post a Comment